0 0
0
No products in the cart.

Welcome to TheMIG MarketPlace!

Recommended Items

2 Products found

XKWAVE Kit "Double illimited" + 1 suit with harness, with free Xkwave Zone kit with 5 bands plus dedicated App

Xk Wave The most complete Fitness Center in the world weighing less than 1Kg.

 

The revolutionary Xk Wave biosuit is able to simultaneously activate over 600 muscles thanks to its 28 electro stimulation points and 8 differentiated sine waves.

 

 

Xk Wave is the perfect tool for:

 ⁃ Attacking blemishes in depth thanks to the unique multi-technology and the multi-wave wave-surfer system.

 ⁃ Global body modeling.

 ⁃ Muscle strengthening and recovery of one's maximum fitness.

 

With Xk Wave we have revolutionized the concept of conventional physical activity and aesthetics, through the integration of the best technologies integrated for the first time in a total body biosuit.

 

Freedom of training, XK Wave is also designed to be used in gyms, sports or outdoor centers, to offer an advanced, fast, intense and effective fitness formula.

 

A real plus that will increase the results obtained from a simple workout, an improvement also for the general resistance of the muscles making them more approved. These positive effects are encouraging not only for little sportsmen but especially for professionals, demanding and perfectionists.

Results

 

With XK Wave the results are visible from the first treatments! It has been proven that a month of training with XK Wave is equivalent to three months of physical activity in the gym. Just use our suit once or twice a week to notice its effectiveness right away. In just 20 minutes with one or two workouts a week, you can burn between 450 and 600 Kcal.

 

Testing several professional athletes it was shown that despite halving their training time, they achieved a 30% increase in their performance. Thanks to its integrated electrofitness system with 8 differentiated waves and its 28 electrodes, XK Wave is able to produce targeted and specific stimulation directly to the deepest muscle fibers and to work more than 600 muscles simultaneously. You can train at the same time: chest, shoulders, arms, abdomen, lower and upper back muscles, legs, buttocks, calves.

 

Various studies show that in just two months, with 2/3 20-minute workouts per week, 90% of participants achieved exceptional RESULTS and the remaining 10% achieved excellent results for 100% total satisfaction of all participants.

 

INCREASE OF MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: 40%

AVERAGE INCREASE IN MUSCULAR STRENGTH: 80%

INCREASE IN ELASTICITY: 200%

 

He found the treatment satisfactory from the first session: 77%

He felt a decrease or disappearance of painful symptoms: 100%

 

The revolutionary FIR fabric

 

FIR (Far Infrared Rays -FIR) is a special infrared textile fiber that captures the thermal radiations emitted by the body's heat and then reacts using these thermal radiations to return energy to the body with multiple benefits on cells and body tissues, obtaining never-ending results. reached before.

 

This special fabric is able to increase the aerobic energy system by improving blood flow, increasing the performance of athletes. The infrared technology allows a greater exchange at the intracellular and extracellular level of nutrients and oxygen.

2,209.00€ + 930.00TMG

Add to cart
XKWAVE Kit “illimited”, with free Xkwave Zone kit with 5 bands plus dedicated App

Xk Wave The most complete Fitness Center in the world weighing less than 1Kg.

 

The revolutionary Xk Wave biosuit is able to simultaneously activate over 600 muscles thanks to its 28 electro stimulation points and 8 differentiated sine waves.

 

Xk Wave is the perfect tool for:

 ⁃ Attacking blemishes in depth thanks to the unique multi-technology and the multi-wave wave-surfer system.

 ⁃ Global body modeling.

 ⁃ Muscle strengthening and recovery of one's maximum fitness.

 

With Xk Wave we have revolutionized the concept of conventional physical activity and aesthetics, through the integration of the best technologies integrated for the first time in a total body biosuit.

 

Freedom of training, XK Wave is also designed to be used in gyms, sports or outdoor centers, to offer an advanced, fast, intense and effective fitness formula.

 

A real plus that will increase the results obtained from a simple workout, an improvement also for the general resistance of the muscles making them more approved. These positive effects are encouraging not only for little sportsmen but especially for professionals, demanding and perfectionists.

Results

 

With XK Wave the results are visible from the first treatments! It has been proven that a month of training with XK Wave is equivalent to three months of physical activity in the gym. Just use our suit once or twice a week to notice its effectiveness right away. In just 20 minutes with one or two workouts a week, you can burn between 450 and 600 Kcal.

 

Testing several professional athletes it was shown that despite halving their training time, they achieved a 30% increase in their performance. Thanks to its integrated electrofitness system with 8 differentiated waves and its 28 electrodes, XK Wave is able to produce targeted and specific stimulation directly to the deepest muscle fibers and to work more than 600 muscles simultaneously. You can train at the same time: chest, shoulders, arms, abdomen, lower and upper back muscles, legs, buttocks, calves.

 

Various studies show that in just two months, with 2/3 20-minute workouts per week, 90% of participants achieved exceptional RESULTS and the remaining 10% achieved excellent results for 100% total satisfaction of all participants.

 

INCREASE OF MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: 40%

AVERAGE INCREASE IN MUSCULAR STRENGTH: 80%

INCREASE IN ELASTICITY: 200%

 

He found the treatment satisfactory from the first session: 77%

He felt a decrease or disappearance of painful symptoms: 100%

 

The revolutionary FIR fabric

 

FIR (Far Infrared Rays -FIR) is a special infrared textile fiber that captures the thermal radiations emitted by the body's heat and then reacts using these thermal radiations to return energy to the body with multiple benefits on cells and body tissues, obtaining never-ending results. reached before.

 

 

This special fabric is able to increase the aerobic energy system by improving blood flow, increasing the performance of athletes. The infrared technology allows a greater exchange at the intracellular and extracellular level of nutrients and oxygen.

1,799.00€ + 749.00TMG

Add to cart