TheMIG Store is powered by THEMIG and is property of A F C PORTAL, License number: 1027837, Address: The Binary by Omniyat Al Abraj Street, Business Bay Dubai - Dubai, UAE.
TheMIG Store is a marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy just about anything in a variety of pricing formats and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. TheMIG Store is not a party to the transaction, and it is not a seller or a traditional auctioneer.
The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of all platforms and subdomains that use the themig.store domain, including reference source, visit duration, page views and navigation paths on the site;
- Information, such as your email address, that you enter when registering on our site;
- Information you enter when registering on TheMIG Store (https://www.themig.store);
- Information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us via email or through our website, including the content and metadata of the communication;
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
The personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Managing platforms developed by the technology team responsible for TheMIG Store;
- Customize our platforms and websites for you;
- To enable the use of the services available on our website;
- Send commercial communications;
- Send email notifications specifically requested by you;
- Send marketing communications related to our business or the carefully selected third-party business that we believe will be of interest to you by email, WhatsApp or Telegram;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users;
- Dealing with questions and complaints made by or about you;
- To keep our websites and platforms more secure;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the platform's private messaging service); and
When you register on the platform, you authorize the use of your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by them or third parties.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, employees, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- Insofar as we are required to do so by law;
- In relation to any ongoing or potential lawsuit;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- In the event of information theft, the personal information you enter on our websites and platforms may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section.
Security of your personal information
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all your personal information provided on our servers, which have state-of-the-art infrastructure and undergo daily routines and security checks.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy periodically by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
We may retain the requested personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party sites
Our website includes links to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
For more information, please visit: https://www.allaboutcookies.org
A cookie is a file that contains an identifier (a sequence of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a browser and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a browser and will remain valid until the defined expiration date, unless it is deleted by the user before the expiration date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user's session, when the browser is closed. Cookies do not normally contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you may be linked to information stored and obtained from cookies. (SELECT CORRECT PHRASE We use only session cookies / only persistent cookies / persistent and session cookies on our website.)
We use different types of cookies, including but not limited to:
- Functional Cookies: We use such cookies to help us identify you and remember your previous preferences and settings, which may include your device, your operating system, your preferred language, your location, and other session data. We use a mix of first-party and third-party cookies.
- Marketing Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our websites, the content you view, the links you follow, and other information about your browsers, devices, your IP addresses and referral URLs. We sometimes share certain parts of the collected information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our marketing partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may also be shown advertisements based on your browsing patterns on our websites.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below: we use Google Analytics on our sites and platforms to: recognize a computer when a user logs in, track users while they have used our sites and platforms, improve the usability of our services, analyze the use of sites and platforms, personalize sites and platforms for each user, target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie manipulation cancellation settings by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options" "Privacy" and "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites" ; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced” and “Site settings” and then selecting “Block cookies from third parties ”in the“ Cookies and site data ”section.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie files manually (see instructions for doing so at http: / /support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies" and then "Remove all cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu and clicking "Settings", "Advanced", "Clear browsing data" and then selecting "Delete cookies and other website and plugins data ”before clicking“ Clear browsing data ”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.